No download blackjack games are a good solution for Mac users. They’re a good solution for PC users, too, that don’t want to clog up their computers and use up resources (like memory) with an entire casino’s download when they just want to play a few hands of blackjack every week.
No download blackjack games are a great solution for the recreational player. Playing is as simple as visiting the casino (from your browser), logging in and choosing the game you want to play.
Does that sound good to you?
Then check out our toplist of the best no download casinos for blackjack. These casinos are the best in terms safety, deposit/withdrawal options, game variety, support and more. You can be up and running in a matter of minutes. However, if you’d first like to learn more about no download games, then I recommend reading our FAQ section below.
No Download Blackjack FAQs
What type of software do no download blackjack games use?
Flash, and sometimes Java. These are free programs that you need to install onto your computer before you can play no download casino games.
Why do no download exist?
Because not every online casino offers a downloadable version of their software for Mac computers. For many Mac users this is the only way to play blackjack online.
Are there any benefits to no download blackjack games?
Yeah, a couple.
- You don’t have to download resource-intensive software to your computer. All games are played from your browser.
- You can play from any computer that has internet access.
Are there any downsides to no download blackjack games?
A few, yes.
- Fewer games. Online casinos offer only a fraction of their game library in their no download section.
- Fewer variations. As a blackjack player you’ll have fewer variations to choose from. That (often) includes live dealer games.
- Graphics. The graphics aren’t usually as good, although from my experience you can hardly tell the difference.
Can I play no download blackjack on my PC?
Yes. No download games are available to anyone with an internet connection, Flash or Java on their computer and a player account. And in some cases you don’t even need an account to play for free.
What are the system requirements for no download blackjack games?
That depends on the casino. But here is one example to give you an idea.
- Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 3.0.1+
- Flash Player 10+
- Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU – Pentium 3 – 500 Mhz or equivalent. Recommended is a P4 1 GHz or faster
- RAM – Windows 98, 256 MB RAM. Windows 2000 / XP, 512 MB. For Vista, 1 GB
- HD Space – Recommended 10 MB
- Sound Card – Recommended
Do all casinos offer no download software?
No, although most of them do. It’s more common to see no download software than a casino download.
Are there any differences in the blackjack games (between download and no download)?
Not from my experience, no. Like I said above, the graphics might be different — the colors not as vibrant, game play as smooth, etc. But I haven’t noticed anything myself. That could very well vary from one casino to the next, too. Other than that, the only real difference will be what blackjack games and variations are available.
How do I find a no download blackjack casino?
The best way to find a no download blackjack casino is to use the recommendations on this page. We’ve already reviewed these casinos and feel that they are trustworthy and have the best selection of games, deposit options and promotions. I recommend sticking to that criteria if you decide to find another casino not already listed on this page.
Are there no download blackjack games that you can play for real money?
Absolutely. In fact, most if not all no download blackjack games can be played for real money. Getting started is simple to. Just follow these steps:
- Choose a blackjack casino. Use the recommendations and reviews on this page/site to find the best casino for you.
- Visit the casino using the links on our page. That’s to ensure you get the best deals available.
- Create an account. Accounts are free, and only take a couple of minutes to setup.
- Make a deposit. Most casinos accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, NETeller, Skrill and bank wires.
- Choose a game.
The entire process will take 10-60 minutes, at most. The bulk of the time is spent on waiting for the deposit to clear. However, from my experience, if you use a credit or debit card you don’t have to wait for more than 5 or 10 minutes for the money to be in your account.